Krystal Convertible Bag PDF sewing pattern (includes SVGs)
This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only! If you want to make your own convertible bag, you’re in the right place. You are NOT buying a completed bag.
With this purchase, you will receive a PDF pattern with detailed pictures and step by step instructions on how to make your own Krystal Convertible bag. This pattern is for the advanced bag maker as it requires rivets and a setting tool, (or Chicago screws) to add the d ring connectors to the bag at the end. As written, this pattern can be made on most domestic machines. We’ve included dozens of pictures to accompany each step, as well as a cut chart if you prefer not to print out any of the rectangle pattern pieces. As with all our patterns, we have a full video tutorial available on our YouTube channel Linds Handmade Designs.
Specs: Finished bag is approximately 11” wide along the bottom oval base and 14" across the top. It is by 12” tall by 6” deep. It has 1 exterior slip pocket as well as a zipper pocket, 2 interior slip pockets on one side, and 1 interior zipper pocket on the opposite side.
You may sell the items you make from this pattern on a small-scale handmade basis, and credit is appreciated. (Not intended for commercial use.)
Please note, there are no refunds on PDF patterns once the pattern has been downloaded.
Materials & Supplies:
• ½ yard main fabric
• ½ yard lining fabric
• ⅓ yard leather/cork/vinyl (plus length for straps if not using webbing)
• ½ yard fusible fleece*
• ¼ yard Peltex 71F
• 1 yard of 45” woven interfacing*
• 2½ yards 1” webbing (if not using leather/cork/vinyl for straps)
• (1) 13” #5 zipper by the yard (or 14” bag zipper)
• (1) 9” #5 zipper by the yard (or 8” bag zipper)
• (1) 8” #5 zipper by the yard (or 7” bag zipper)
• (3) #5 zipper pulls (if using zipper by the yard)
• (4) 1” D rings or rectangle rings
• (4) 10mm double cap rivets or Chicago screws
• (10-12) 6mm or 8mm double cap rivets (*optional)
• Leather edge paint & applicator or Aleene’s Fabric Fusion™ (*optional)
• 5/32” leather hole punch or rotary punch
• ⅛”-¼” Double-sided tape
• Wonder clips or metal hair clips
• Leather glue & applicator or Beacon Fabri-Tac™
• Quilting ruler
• Rotary cutter