Ashley Clutch Wallet PAPER PATTERN
This listing is for a PRINTED PAPER pattern only! You are not purchasing a completed Clutch! By purchasing this pattern Linds Handmade LLC grants the purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, simple right of use license to use the sewing pattern for personal or limited commercial use. The rights to reproduce, publish or distribute the sewing pattern in whole or in part, to allow third parties to use it, to edit it or to change it in any form is strictly prohibited. Commercial use is limited to individual brand sales and is prohibited for mass production or manufacturers.
With this purchase, you will receive a paper copy of this pattern sent to you in the mail with detailed pictures and step by step instructions on how to make your own clutch. It includes full pattern pieces and will come in a resealable plastic bag with a vent hole and convenient hanging hole.
This is a confident beginner pattern that does require the sewer to have a general familiarity with bag making and sewing terms.
Specs: it is 7 1/2" x 6"h x 1"d. It uses a 7 1/2" bar clasp closure, has 2 interior zipper pockets, and 6 spacious interior card slots (that can easily be doubled up). Included in the instructions is how to add D ring side connectors to turn this clutch into a purse as well.
Materials & Supplies:
- 2 sq ft of leather (no thicker than 2-2.5oz) or ⅓ yd cork/vinyl or fat quarter of fabric for exterior
- 2 sq ft of leather (no thicker than 2-2.5oz) or ⅓ yd cork/vinyl or fat quarter of fabric for lining
- 7⅜”w x 14”h accent fabric (needed for pocket lining if using vinyl/cork/leather inside and out)
- ½ yard of 45” wide woven interfacing*
- ⅓ yard of 20” Decovil heavy or Peltex 71F
- (1) 7½” bar clasp wallet closure
- (2) 8” #3 zippers
- ⅛” double-sided tape
- FrayCheck ™ (*optional for use with fabric)
- Fabric glue or Loctite® permanent glue
- Phillips #0 screwdriver
- Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242 (*optional for screws)
- (1) set strap clip with D ring (*optional to add strap)
- (1) 44”-47” metal purse chain strap (*optional)
- 10”w x 7”h piece of heat transfer vinyl (*optional if using vinyl/cork/leather)
- Rotary cutter
- Quilting ruler
- Wonder clips
- Marking pen
- Craft glue stick (*optional)
Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and join our Facebook group “Linds Handmade Designs” to show off your creations!